Saturday, February 05, 2011


Pin It

DCM: - Violets

"It's the first Friday of the month so this week we'd like you to take inspiration from the flowers associated with the month of FebruaryFebruary's flowers are the Violet and the Primrose

The colours associated with them are shades of Violet, Sky Blue and Yellow and the traditional meanings of the flowers are Modesty, Faithfulness, Virtue and Young Love"
 
I'd left it to the very last moment to make my card for this dare.  Lucky I did as I got to use my new Owl Punch and Punch Bunch Stamp Set that only arrived yesterday.
Here's My Card: - 
 
 
While the other members of the design team chose the use flowers on their cards I choose to use 'Violet' as a colour using Concord Crush and Perfect Plum.

Pop over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog to see what the rest of the team came up with.
 



1 comment:

Kathy said...

These owls are so sweet, Keryn and the colours work brilliantly