Tuesday, February 08, 2011


Pin It

My Storage Review - How Tastes Change Over Time

Approx 9 years ago when we moved into our house one of the priorities close to the top of our to do list was a craft desk for my office.  While we were building it I found two solid cutlery trays that were perfect for my cube and cats eye ink pads and my gel pens.

These became drawers under my desk.

Over the years my crafting needs changed, the ink pads never got used & my gel pens slowly disappeared in the hands of two small boys and my storage needs changed.

These drawers now hold my named sponges, so much easier to have them in the drawer than loose in a plastic container, and I now have too many Stampin' Write markers to find them easily in my pencil case.



All I'm thinking now is why didn't I do it sooner. 

Always on the look out for easy to use/inexpensive storage solutions.  Please leave me a comment to tell me about your favourites. 

No comments: