Tuesday, September 27, 2011


Pin It

Lace Border Punch Christmas Card

I had a fabulous morning yesterday with Julie sharing our new stamp sets and punches. We both ended up with a lot of half put together bits and pieces. This is the card that I assembled this morning using one of the Real Red Lace Border strips I'd punched.
This is another punch that has made it's way closer to the top of my wishlist.  Such a quick and easy card to put together which is exactly what you want for your Christmas cards.
I used for this card: - 
Stamp Set: - Contempo Christmas
Paper - Real Red and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Ink - Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - Lace Border and Wide Oval 
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponge, 6mm Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls.
Now really is the time to get started on your Christmas cards.  Check out the current Idea Book and Catalogue and then contact me to place your order.

No comments: