Monday, September 12, 2011


Pin It

Welcome to the team Basket




I love these 'Treat Baskets', they are so easy to make.  I've used them for so many things, end of year teacher gifts, easter baskets, Birthday baskets and like this time a 'Welcome to my team' basket.

I think the best gift you can give a new Stampin' Up!® demonstrator are resources to make her journey successful right from the start.

If you know your new team member well you can create the basket in their favourite colour as I have here: -

Cardstock: - Crumb Cake 12x12, Lucky Limeade 2 x A4, Cheerful Treat (Hostess) DSP 1 sheet plus more for decorating cards and CD case if necessary.  Melon Mambo Cardstock and Scraps of Lucky Limeade Cardstock for Card.
Other: - Paper Cutter, Bone Folder, 6mm Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop A Dile, Snail Adhesive.

September Starter Kit Specials



1 comment:

Linda said...

A treat basket, how awesome...i love 3d things.