Sunday, October 16, 2011


Pin It

Go the AB's

While I'm not usually a rugby supporter there are times like tonight's Rugby World Cup semi final against the Wallabies that makes me break out my craft supplies in support of the All Blacks.


Break out a large Alphabet stamp set or set of Alphabet Dies, I've used the Broadsheet Alphabet Stamp Set, and matching circle and scallop circle punches (1 3/4" circle and 2 3/8" scallop circle used here). I've used matching scallop polka dot ribbon to hang the letters on and then I've added a couple of pieces of retired hodgepodge hardware to get it to hang straight.


If you're like me you'll need something to do with your hands while the games on. Instead of snacking on chips & dip, check out the tutorial section of this blog and assemble the supplies you'll need to create your favourite projects while watching the game.

No comments: