Monday, October 31, 2011


Pin It

Lace Ribbon Border Punch Background - Thanks Allison

This is my version of a card I found on Allison's Blog - Nice People Stamp.  I had never thought of using my Lace Ribbon Border punch as a background.  Great idea Allison.


Tip: - I found the easiest way to stick the Lace Ribbon border to the card was to use my snail and remove the excess adhesive afterwards with an Adhesive remover.

As the 'Easy Events' stamp set has eight different greetings - 'Sorry I'm Late', 'Wedding Wishes', 'Sending You Love', 'Merry Christmas', 'Happy Birthday', 'Hello', 'Thank You' & 'For Baby'  I can see this card sketch getting a lot of use.

I used: -
Stamp Set - Easy Events
Paper - Real Red, Lucky Limeade & Whisper White Cardstock
Ink - Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad & Stampin' Write Marker, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Punch - Lace Ribbon Border Punch
Other - Paper Cutter, Snail Adhesive, Adhesive Remover, Whisper White Satin Ribbon.

No comments: