Thursday, October 27, 2011


Pin It

Thanks Kirsty - Emboss Resist


At my team meeting last night I'd been asked to show the team how to do Emboss Resist.  I gave it a go and this was the result.


Not really the sharp crisp image that I was hoping for.

Luckily I have Kirsty on my team and she accepted very graciously being railroaded into showing the team how to create emboss resist images like she'd done in this earlier post.

This is what the team came up with: -


Thanks so much to Kirsty, Kelly, Brenda, Andrea, Sandra, Julie & Suzy, in no particular order for letting me share.

The trick to getting a beautiful crisp image is to sponge the ink over the clear embossed image in a circular motion rather than a dabbing motion.

More information on becoming a Stampin' Up!® demonstrator with Keryn's Krew.




No comments: