Wednesday, November 09, 2011


Pin It

ARGGGGGH! Christmas Cards!!!

Why do I always leave it so late.  I've just done my list and I need to make 88 Christmas cards and I've only got 14 done.

I guess that's what happens when you're in the business of teaching and helping others get their cards made.

So with about six weeks to go until Christmas I'm going to have to make approx 12 a week to get them all done.

Join with me each Wednesday when I update you on my progress and post the cards I've made that week.  I would love comments to keep me on track and accountable. 

In the meantime to help us all out I've set a challenge over on my Facebook wall for my fans to post their Christmas card designs so we all get inspiration.  Check in over the next week and see who's been brave enough to take up the challenge.


No comments: