Saturday, November 05, 2011


Pin It

Poinsettia Christmas Card - Thanks Sharlene




I've been enjoying the inspiration on Sharlene's Christmas Extravaganza and yesterday sat down to try out the Poinsettia flower she had made to decorate napkin rings.  After a crazy day today I've just managed to sit down and add my poinsettia to the card above.

Supplies used: - 
Paper - Whisper White, Real Red and Always Artichoke Cardstock
Ink - Always Artichoke, Champagne Ice Shimmer Paint
Punches - Blossom Builder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Accessories - Big Shot, Perfect Poka Dots T I Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sponge, Crop A Dile, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals.

If you'd like to get a start on your Christmas cards - RSVP for my Christmas card making day on the 13th November.

No comments: