Friday, December 09, 2011


Pin It

Colour/Inspiration Challenge No. 4

Lachlan put the Christmas Tree up during the week.  Our tree is a tree of memories with many handcrafted decorations made by the kids, my grandmother and myself.



Today's photo is of a needlework decoration made by me in the days before papercrafting took over my life.



Obviously there are five very dominant colours in the photo today, white, red, green, blue & yellow.  While they work well on the decoration, I think putting them all in one card might just be a bit too much. I've chosen to use Whisper White, Garden Green and Daffodil Delight for a quick and easy, love punches, Birthday card using the Posy Punch hostess and Create a Cupcake Stamp sets.

These are the colours I've used this week: -

- Garden Green
- Daffodil Delight
- Whisper White
- For an extra touch you could add Night of Navy

How does the photo call to you?

Please share your creation using the link below.  

Next Friday when I post the next challenge I'll draw one name from the links below and send them cardstock in the colour choices I will have made for next weeks card. 

The winner of this weeks draw is Jenn Blitz - Jenn you will receive cardstock in the colours listed above to help you with this week's challenge. 



No comments: