Friday, December 02, 2011


Pin It

Colour/Inspiration Challenge Week 3



This week we've got a more masculine theme with a photo of an amphibious bus that we travelled on during our Australian Gold Coast trip earlier this year.


I'm behind on my Christmas card making atm so every chance I got I make a Christmas card.  Here's another card using Contempo Christmas and the blue, yellow and red colours of the Super Duck Mascot.  The Jumbo Wheel So Swirly is now retired but I thought as well as giving texture to the background it gave the look of waves.

These are the colours I've used this week: -

- Tempting Turquoise
- Daffodil Delight
- Real Red
&
- Whisper White

How does the photo call to you?

Please share your creation using the link below.  

Next Friday when I post the next challenge I'll draw one name from the links below and send them cardstock in the colour choices I will have made for next weeks card. 

The winner of this weeks draw is Frances Poff - Frances you will receive cardstock in the colours listed above to help you with this week's challenge.

No comments: