Wednesday, December 28, 2011


Pin It

First Card using Topsy-Turvy Celebration

I'll admit that when I looked in the Summer Mini Catalogue Topsy-Turvy Celebration wasn't a stamp set that called to me, however, now that I've been gifted one and have used it I think it's going to make a fabulous Birthday set.

I tweaked the card shown on Page 22 of the Summer Mini Catalogue to make this card for our ten year old niece's birthday.


Colours used are Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo and Old Olive.  The candle is  the one from 'Create A Cupcake' stamp set because I could punch that one out and the shimmery ribbon accents are from the 'Everyday Enchantment' ribbon and brad pack able to be earned during Sale A Bration - 24th January to 31st March 2012.

Don't forget only 3 more days left to grab the December Extravaganza Bargains.

No comments: