Friday, December 16, 2011


Pin It

It's Holiday Time

In my house both boys have now finished school for the year and bedlam and noise reign supreme. 

I am putting my Friday Colour/Inspiration challenge on hold until February and will only be posting every second day over the school holidays.  My boys both return to school on the 1st February.  I will continue to be able to be contacted by both EMail and phone and will be placing orders during this time.  If I'm out with the boys please leave a message.

With the last Craft at Keryn's for the year happening tonight I'd like to thank you all for your company and creativity at my events during the year and for opening your homes up for workshops.





These are the tags that I made for my Mum to hang on the Christmas goodie bags that we are using for our Christmas presents this year.  I really enjoyed having an excuse to make the Christmas Trees using the Pennant Parade stamp set and matching punch.  I wanted to put them on cards but was scared thay'd get crushed in the post.

And finally a note from Stampin' Up!® - the 'Every Moment' wood mount stamp set has sold out at it's December Frenzy price and will be returning to it's usual price of $38.95.

Make sure you get your orders to me for the other December Frenzy items before the sale stock is exhausted.

No comments: