Sunday, January 01, 2012


Pin It

Happy New Year - Is a New Business one of Your Resolutions?

Happy New Year to you all.

With this card I'm going to share with you some firsts - the first card I've made in 2012, the first time my Build a Blossom Stamp Set has seen ink and the first time I've cut into the pieces of Flirtacious Specialty DSP I received in a swap.

Of course those of you who have been watching this facebook page for a while will know that the 'Wisteria Wonder' and 'Elegant Eggplant' colour combination is definitely not a new thing.


Was one of your resolutions to save money on your stamping supplies or to add to the family income while being at home for your kids.  Then Stampin' Up!® have the business opportunity for you.

The Stampin' Start incentive for new demonstrators has been made much easier to achieve and the quarterly minimums have been reduced, making it so much easier to get started.

With a starter kit valued at more than $725 at a cost of $339, including everything you need to start right away, what have you got to lose.
EMail me or call me now - 027 4815812 - to find out if my 'Keryn's Krew' team is the one for you.



No comments: