Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday - Going back in time.

This week I've gone back 2 1/2 years on my blog and recreated a Christmas card that was made for my Anniversary Workshop in August 2009. The stamp set 'Tree Trimmings' is still current and one I haven't used for a while. I've substituted the In Colours from the 2009/2010 IBC - kiwi kiss, pacific point & baja breeze for the 2011/2013 In Colours - pool party, island Indigo and lucky limeade.

Supplies used: -
Stamp Sets - Tree Trimmings, Contempo Christmas (greeting)
Paper - Whisper White, Pool Party, Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Cardstock
Ink - Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pads
Punch - Scallop Trim Border, Boho Blossoms
Accessories - Every Enchantment (SAB) Embellishment Pack, Crop A Dile, Stampin' Sponge

No comments: