Monday, February 13, 2012


Pin It

A couple of tips/tricks using the 'Everyday Enchantment' Organdy Ribbon



I wanted a sampler of the 'Everyday Enchantment' Designer Series Paper along with the matching ribbon. One of each of the papers punched with the 'Wide Oval' punch makes a great sized sampler to pop into my apron pocket.

I found out in the process that it's almost impossible to thread two pieces of very shiney (slippery) organdy ribbon while holding six wide ovals in exactly the right place. I fixed this by using a needle threader in exactly the same way you'd use it to thread a needle. Why didn't I think of this earlier?

In the photo you can see that the ribbon looks curled. This is not just how it fell when I took the photo. You can curl the organdy ribbon in the same way as you do curling ribbon by running it along the edge of a pair of scissors.
Click here to see how you can earn the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack during Sale A Bration.


No comments: