Monday, February 27, 2012


Pin It

Elementary Elegance - Spot the Difference

When I get a new stamp set I often search the web to find out what others have done with it. This time, with Elementary Elegance, I found a card I liked on Pinterest, thank you Dara, and changed the colours and the butterfly and made my own.

But don't you hate it when you've put your card together and you're happy with it and then you notice something hasn't gone quite right. Can you see the difference between my first attempt and my second?



Supplies used: -
Stamp Set - Elementary Elegance
Paper - Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango & Old Olive Cardstock, Brights Patterns Stack
Ink - Old Olive & Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories - Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Yes. The frame is upside down (crown is at the bottom). I probably wouldn't have noticed though unless you said something. Nice card!
Karen

Kelly said...

Someone beat me! :D I also wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it!!