Thursday, March 15, 2012


Pin It

Today's one of those days when it's perfect to be working from home

There's things on my to-do list as always and I've got a sick child tucked up in bed.  Being a work at home Mum I'm managing to achieve the things on my to-do list and look after Mr 8 at the same time.

While this business will never pay the bills for me it's the perfect way to get out in the world and share my passion, have all my papercrafting supplies I need and more paid for and have some cash left away for extras like new carpet, family holidays etc but best of all it also lets me go on class trips, go out for lunch with my friends and like today look after a sick child.

If you think that a business like mine would work in with your family and your goals click here to get more information and then ring me 027 4815812 or EMail me to answer any questions you may have.





And even if a business isn't what you're looking for what papercrafter wouldn't want a starter kit worth approx $725 for only $339.  Up until the end of March add an extra stamp set and only pay $289.

No comments: