Thursday, April 26, 2012


Pin It

Christmas Card Thursday

Eventually we might get back to having Christmas card ideas on Wednesday where they belong.  No school holidays or public holidays next week.


I find that when I've made a card I really like I use the design for everything. Just change the colours and the stamped image and it can usually work for any occasion. Here's my Christmas card using the Simply Scored tool and the Labels Collection framelits with the addition of the Christmas stamp from 'Easy Events'.

Supplies used: -
Stamp Set: - Easy Events
Paper: - Very Vanilla and Lucky Limeade Cardstock
Ink: - Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad and Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: - Simply Scored with Metric Plate, Labels Collection Framelits & Big Shot, Stamping Sponges, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon.


No comments: