Monday, April 30, 2012


Pin It

Fantastic Stampin' Weekend


What could be better than a weekend that was spent stamping on both days.

On Saturday I spent the day at a Stamping Day for the two main Wellington Stampin' Up!® teams.

We were given a creative challenge with limited supplies and using the Mixed Bunch stamp set this is what I came up with: -


Blush Blossom is not a colour I've really used, but I enjoyed using it in this colour combination of Blush Blossom, Baja Breeze and Basic Grey.

Sunday saw me at a workshop for Judy.  At the last workshop with these ladies some of them had bought the Top Note die for their die cut machines.  This time I came up with another technique for them, my favourite Quilted Top Note.


I'm getting close to putting in an order for my third pack of Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper - loving this paper.

Both the Mixed Bunch stamp set and Sweet Shop DSP are from the Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue. Make sure you check out my available workshop dates and choose yours before the Mini catalogue ends on the 31st July.

No comments: