Friday, April 06, 2012


Pin It

Happy Easter to you all

Here are two baskets that I filled with flowers for my four year old nieces to use in their crafting.



Their Mum told me that they'd only just finished eating their Easter eggs from last year so only two little ones this time.






School Holidays


The first of the four school terms is already over for the year and school holidays officially started with the Easter holdays today.  I'll still be running my usual evening events and classes, see links below, but will be spending a little less time crafting projects and blog/facebook posting.  Don't be surprised if there's only two or three posts a week instead of the usual five.  All will be back to normal when the boys return to school on the 23rd April.

Stamp Club - Tuesday 10th April

Stamp Club - Thursday 12th April

Mother's Day $3 Cardmaking Day - Sunday 15th April

Craft At Keryn's - Friday 20th April

If it's possible to let me know as soon as possible that you'll be coming to an event over this time as my prep time will also be limited.

Have a great Easter break everyone.


No comments: