Monday, May 28, 2012


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up


I've had a great weekend celebrating my Mum's birthday yesterday.  Watch out for the card I made for her tomorrow.

Here are the Classes/Events coming up for the next month: -


Craft at Keryn's - Friday 8th June - come and take some time to complete the projects you've been working on - my tools/stamps are available for your use.

June Stamp Club - Tuesday 12th or Thursday 14th June - commit to ten months learning new techniques and shortening the length of your wishlist.

Craft at Keryn's - Friday 15th June - come and take some time to complete the projects you've been working on - my tools/stamps are available for your use.

Mid Winter Christmas Themed $3 Cardmaking Day - Sunday 24th June - come and get a start on your Christmas cards. Bring your own adhesive, everything else provided. 

Keryn's Krew Team Meeting - Wednesday 27th June - if you've been tempted by the new Starter Kit come and see if my team is the one for you.






Don't forget to join the Paper Party - buy three get one free - this month.



No comments: