Monday, May 14, 2012


Pin It

Updated Events and Class Lists

As always each Monday morning I've been through and updated my Classes and Events so that you have details of everything coming up two months ahead.

If you're interested in hosting a Stampin' Up!® Workshop be sure to look at the dates I have available from the 17th June onwards.  I'll be attending my very first Stampin' Up!® convention over Queens Birthday weekend this year and will be coming home with lots of new ideas to share.



This is the invitation that arrived for the 'Managers Reception' event at Convention.  I've never been to one before but I'm really looking forward to meeting some of the Stampin' Up!® high fliers who have also earnt their invitation.




Don't forget to join the Paper Party - buy three get one free - this month.

No comments: