Friday, June 08, 2012


Pin It

Craft At Keryn's - A Reason to Smile.

I've just had a fabulous morning at Craft at Keryn's with Gillian, Vicky, Cathryn & Jane. It was my first chance to try out some of the business supplies I was able to buy at Convention - a new banner, collapsible scrap bin, a card stand and Stampin' Up!® branded pens were all out today.  Expect to see some or all of this additions to my kit at the next event or workshop that you attend.






This is the Reason to Smile card that I made to be held by my new card stand. Some of you will know that Greens, Yellows & Oranges are not usually colours that I use but this stamp set just cries out to be stamped in Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Lucky Limeade.


I used: - 
Stamp Sets - Reason to Smile, Upsy Daisy
Cardstock - Very Vanilla & Lucky Limeade
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - Scallop Oval Punch
Accessories - Very Vanilla Seam Binding & Very Vanilla 6mm Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamping Sponge.


Give yourself a Reason to Smile in June!

No comments: