Wednesday, June 06, 2012


Pin It

My Convention Swap Card


This is the swap card that I took to Convention.  I made 20 of these and got 20 other cards with great ideas back again.

This is also the card that I featured in my June Newsletter giving step by step instructions on how I production line my cardmaking when I'm making multiples.  Maybe this will be useful for customers Christmas cards.

I wouldn't have attempted this card in multiples if I hadn't had a Simply Scored.  If you've already purchased your Simply Scored you'll be pleased to know that the diagonal plate is now available to order - 125586 $25.95.

I used: -
Stamp Set - Every Moment
Paper - Very Vanilla & Lucky Limeade Cardstock
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie & Lucky Limeade Markers, Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad
Tools - Big Shot and Labels Collections Framelits, Simply Scored with Metric Plate.
Accessories - Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Stamping Sponges.




Give yourself a Reason to Smile in June!

No comments: