Tuesday, June 26, 2012


Pin It

Reinker Float Technique

I've been asked to demonstrate projects using Heat Embossing to a group of experienced papercrafters.  For these ladies there had to be more to it than the basic technique of heat embossing.  This was the perfect excuse for me to try out a technique I'd always wanted to try - 'reinker float'.  Thank you very much to Kathy Anthony for her post which gave me some basic instructions and a card design to CASE.  Very much appreciated Kathy.

This is my version of Kathy's card: -


I used: -
Stamp Sets - Fifth Avenue Floral, Party Time
Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Shimmery White & Not Quite Navy Scrap
Ink - Night of Navy & Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pads, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist & Not Quite Navy Reinkers, Versamark Pad
Other - Big Shot and Labels Collection Framelits, Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, Stampin' Sponge, Water Spritz Bottle, Aqua Painter, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool.




Give yourself a Reason to Smile in June! - Only Five More Days to go!


1 comment:

Paula Reid said...

Very nice - love it