Monday, July 02, 2012


Pin It

Classes and Events Coming Up

Here are the classes/events scheduled for July 2012.


Craft at Keryn's - 6th July 9:30am to 12:30pm - bring your own projects to complete with my ink pads, stamp sets & tools.  $7.00

Stamp Club - 10th or 12th July 7pm to 9pm - Join my monthly stamp club, make two projects each month and take turns receiving hostess benefits. Collect all the items on your never-ending wish list by placing a $35.00 order each month.

Craft at Keryn's - 20th July 7:00pm to 10:00pm - bring your own projects to complete with my ink pads, stamp sets & tools.  $7.00




Come Stamp With Me - 28th July 2:00pm to 5:00pm - Mystery Hostess workshop at my place making the most of the last few days of the Autumn/Winter mini Catalogue.

Don't forget the events don't just have to be at my place - see my available workshop dates for a party at your place, learning papercrafting techniques with your friends.

Click on the links above to RSVP or to find out more information. Most of the events have limited numbers.

No comments: