Wednesday, August 29, 2012


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday - Goodbye Contempo Christmas



Goodbye 'Contempo Christmas'!  If you could see that state of the wood blocks on this stamp set you know how much it's been used and loved for the last two years.  

I've used the Rock and Roll technique inking first in Garden Green ink and then inking the edges in Cherry Cobbler to match the cardstock I've used.  I love using iebossing folders like 'Perfect Polka Dots' to fill up background space.

Adding a box made with my very neglected 'Candy Wrapper' die makes this into a small matching card and gift pack for a teacher, friend or to put small expensive things in (jewellery etc). 

I love the greeting that comes in the 'Contempo Christmas' stamp set with the two fonts it goes well with traditional and more contemporary designs. 

Contempo Christmas is only available in both wood mount- $31.95 and clear mount - $25.95 until the 31st August.  Take a look at the other retiring items and send me your order.



Retiring List - make sure you get your favourites before they disappear.

No comments: