Wednesday, September 05, 2012


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday at last

I feel like I'm on a Merry Go Round!!

So much exciting stuff going on: -
- Workshops
- Stamp Club
- Craft At Keryn's
- New catalogues and the usual stuff like washing and grocery shopping.

But this is one Merry Go Round I don't want to get off!!



When life gets busy and you need to get a lot of cards together Designer Series Paper can be just the thing to add a quick and easy background to your cards.  For today's Christmas card I've done exactly that by making my background a piece of 'Be Of Good Cheer' Designer Series Paper.  As all the sheets are repeating patterns in Very Vanilla, Gumball Green & Cherry Cobbler I can see a lot of uses for this paper pack.  

I used: -
Stamp Set - Scentsational Season
Paper - Very Vanilla, Gumball Green & Cherry Cobbler Cardstock, Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
Ink - Gumball Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Die Cutting - Big Shot & Holiday Collection Framelits
Misc - Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon.



Holiday Mini Catalogue

No comments: