Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Pin It

Does your Wishlist look like mine?


This is only about a 1/3rd of my wishlist.  It's too big to keep on a piece of paper, the rest of it is stored in an Excel Spreadsheet.

If your wishlist looks like mine take a look at the benefits you would gain by becoming a Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator.  Whether you choose to get a one off cheap deal on your purchases or continue to get a discount on all your purchases or sell to other papercrafters and completely fund your obsession.

If you live in the Wellington region come and get your questions answered at my team meeting tomorrow evening.  I have team members that have joined Stampin' Up!® for all the reasons listed above.  If you're not in the Wellington region then EMail me and I'll be happy to answer your questions.



Current Catalogues

No comments: