Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Pin It

Stamp Club and Preloved Product Sale


I'm all set up for the smaller first sitting of Stamp Club this evening.  We are beginning a new round of techniques tonight making up and decorating the  technique books.  It's a great time to start stamp club and we've got room at the second sitting on Thursday evening, I will have an extra table out for the bigger sitting.

And as always at this time of year I need to clear the shelves to make room for new products so I can keep projects appearing on this blog using product new to the Annual and Holiday Catalogues.

I have loaded photos of the product I have to sell to this album on my facebook page.  Hop over to my facebook page to see the photos and then follow the instructions to purchase the pre loved items that need a home in your craft space.



Current Catalogues

No comments: