Thursday, September 13, 2012


Pin It

Thank you card following yesterday's card design

Yesterday I posted two Christmas cards made with nesting 'Labels Collection' framelits and said I loved the design because you could change the colours and greeting and use it for all sorts of occasions.  Well that is exactly what I've done to make a Thank You card.


Tonight's Stamp Club session is all prepped for and almost set up so the job for today will be to make more of these Thank You cards for my customers who have placed orders during September.

Only two days to go until I fly to Auckland, just for the day, to the Stampin' Up!® heartfelt Stampin' Day.  Watch out next week for all the new project ideas I will have brought back with me.

I have no more September workshop dates available so check out what I do have available for October and the early part of November.




Current Catalogues

No comments: