Thursday, October 25, 2012


Pin It

Accidental Colours

Due to family commitments and sickness we had a much smaller turn out than usual at the Keryn's Krew team meeting last night.  It was shame I didn't catch up with the ladies but it did mean that those of us that made it had more time to play.

 
I was putting together some more Tri Fold cards and found out in the process how you get the lovely apricot colour when you forget to clean your stamp in between using Real Red and Daffodil Delight.  It's a lovely colour but I don't think I'll risk damaging my Daffodil Delight ink pad trying to create it again.



I took yesterday's Christmas Card Wednesday design and used it for our Make & Take - this is the card that Suzy created.  I just love the way ornament looks coloured with Cherry Cobbler and Island Indigo stampin' write marks.  Thanks for sharing Suzy!!

Our next team meeting is Wednesday 28th November - anyone in the 'Keryn's Krew' team or anyone wanting to find out if Stampin' Up!® is the right business opportunity for them is more than welcome to attend.


Have you earned your FREE ribbon?

No comments: