Wednesday, October 31, 2012


Pin It

Halloween Wednesday



As a family we don't do a lot for Halloween.  Cameron likes to dress up and walk round the corner to Trick or Treat his Nana and Grandad. However, in saying that I just couldn't resist these licorice brooms.

I followed the direction given by Sandy McIvor.  Sandy got her idea for the brooms from the ones on page 29 of the Annual Catalogue



I made the broom in the first photo for Cameron using Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.  He badly wanted to eat the licorice but didn't want to damage the broom.  After a bit of hunting he found a black straw.  I think it works quite well for a replacement handle.



Both the boys wanted brooms to give to their teachers today.  This is the one with a Halloween message from 'Delightful Decorations' that Cameron made for Miss Clark.

I'm so pleased that Stampin' Up!® added these 2.5x20cm cellophane bags to the range at just $5.50 before shipping for 50 bags. It gives me lot of bags to play with for Christmas/Birthday/Valentines treats to come.



Last day to get your order in for FREE ribbon.

No comments: