Thursday, October 04, 2012


Pin It

Join in my Catalogue Tour



A month ago the 2012-2013 Annual Catalogue was released! New products and new projects in full-colour detail. Once again Stampin' Up! has delivered an impressive variety of exclusive artwork, new colours, quality products, and inspiring ideas. In fact, there are so many new products that I would like to take you on a Catalogue Tour of the latest Product Suites from the comfort of your own home.

Starting on Saturday 6th October for the next 11 weeks, I will be introducing you to a new product suite via email. I know you are going to be as thrilled as I am to see what we have in store for this catalogue.

To join me, click on the link below enter your EMail address and select the Catalogue tour list.




Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter


For Email Newsletters you can trust

Current Catalogues

No comments: