Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday

I want quick and easy but stunning when it comes to making my Christmas Cards.  My card this week is a smaller square card, 9.9cms square when folded.  This means you can three out an A4 sheet which is also a bonus.



To make this card quicker I've cut my white layer with my favourite shape from the Holiday Ornaments Framelits and placed it over my Red Glimmer paper mat making it both the feature and the mat.  To add a bit extra I've placed the matching sheet from the 'Festive Paper Piercing Pack over the Ornament shape and pricked through each hole with the Paper Piercing tool.  The Base card has been embossed with the Perfect Petals Embossing Folder to add some texture.


Because there wasn't a huge amount of room left on the front of the card for a greeting I've put that inside matted on another piece of red glimmer paper. 

Don't forget this month you can get the Festive Paper Piercing Pack for Free when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes/Candlelight Specialty Bundle.



Find Out How to Earn your FREE Ink.

No comments: