Friday, November 30, 2012


Pin It

Christmas Tags and Cookies Prep

Today I'm in prep mode so nothing much to show.  I've finished packing for Sharlene's INKspirables team day tomorrow - swap cards and projects to complete and then the next job on my list is put together the Christmas Crackers that I have as a bonus for my 'Christmas Tags & Cookies' events next week.  

I've been using Lynette Coupers Christmas Cracker design for the last five Christmas' and have yet to find one I like better - here's the link so that you can have a try too


and a photo of the crackers I made using Lynette's instructions a couple of years ago.

If you'd like to know more here's the info for my Christmas Tags & Cookies Events: - 



and



We've done a lot of work with our Christmas cards so now looking to the big day itself I've set up a new event  - Christmas Tags & Cookies - this is in a workshop format at my place on the 6th & 8th December giving us all enough time to order those last minute bits and receive them in time for December 25th.

Two projects - one a Christmas Tag using Sugar & Spice Embossing powder and the other a cookie decorated with Cookie Stamps and packaged up as a gift. My recipes for the cookies are not Allergy Free.

Dates: - Thursday 6th December - 7pm to 9pm
or
 - Saturday 8th December - 2pm to 4pm

Where: - Tawa, Wellington

RSVP by 4th December

BONUS - 1: - When you RSVP let me know you're coming with a guest and you'll both receive FREE shipping on orders you place at the workshop. The guest does not need to be new to me just 8 years and over please.

BONUS - 2: - Place an order of $50 or more at the workshop and pull a Christmas Cracker to find out what FREE gift you'll be adding to your order - from Dazzling Details to Classic Stampin' Pads plus One special gift of a set of Cookie Stamps.I hope you can make it.





No comments: