Friday, November 09, 2012


Pin It

How many cards can you make in the space of two TV programmes?

I've been so busy teaching and helping all my wonderful customers make their Christmas cards and I definitely have the time to help you make yours too, but sadly this had meant that I was behind in making my own.  On Wednesday night I carted some gear out into the lounge in front of the TV to see what I could achieve.



This is what I was aiming for - the card I showed you this week for Christmas Card Wednesday.  I had about an hour and a half until Dave and Cameron returned from Cubs.


Ok so I didn't actually finish a single one but I did get about 12 cards completed so they just needed the ribbon added and another 12 to the point where they needed the bauble stamped, cut & added.  Not too bad I thought.  I plan to be using a bit more TV watching time tonight to finish them off.

Using the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set with the matching Holiday Ornaments framelits to cut them out and the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder to quickly fill the white space made these cards very quick to produce.  Using a monochrome colour scheme helps speed up production as well.  I'm thinking Midnight Muse for the next batch.

Stampin' Up!® have a promotion running this month where if you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and if you wish the framelits, along with the Candlelight Christmas Specialy Designer Series Paper you get a Paper Piercing Pack for FREE.



Find out how you can earn FREE ink?

No comments: