Tuesday, November 20, 2012


Pin It

Just Believe


This is the first and only card that I've put together using my newest Stamp Set - Just Believe.  It was just a shame for the family I've sent it to that it had to be a Sympathy Card.

This could be seen as a boast but I don't own any stamp sets that haven't been inked and created with and I thought I would share my secrets.

 - I don't own a huge number of stamp sets - I use papers, cardstock, ink and accessories to make each one go a long way.

 - Within the first 24 hours after a stamp set arrives at least one of the stamps has been mounted, sometimes all of them and they are stamped at least once sometimes only on a scrap piece of paper to remove the coating on the rubber.

 - Just stamping anything, anywhere gives you a feel for the image and a feel for the stamp in your hand.  Easier to create with later if the image is already in your head. 

Christmas Ideas.


Don't forget Christmas is coming - like mine is your family asking you what you want for Christmas - have you thought about the Stampin' Up!® Starter Kit - $285 worth of product for only $189 and the option of ordering further product at a discount and/or turning it into a business if you wish. 



Don't forget I sell gift vouchers too so you can choose your own Stampin' pressies.


Earn FREE ink by hosting a workshop

No comments: