Thursday, November 22, 2012


Pin It

Thank you - Kraft Gift Box

Often the fiddliest bit for me when I want to create a decorated box, particularly in a hurry, is creating the box.  I've just found a solution for a gift box sized 90x90x64mm.  These appear undecorated in the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp section of the Annual Catalogue.  While being just the right size for packaging cookies I'm sure they'll work for a number of other gift ideas as well.


I'm thinking that this one will make a great teacher gift, filling yet to be decided upon.



As the boxes fit together with no adhesive required I found it easier to decorate each panel while it was still flat and then assemble the box.  If you wanted to wrap ribbon around the box you'd need to do this after it was assembled.

I used: - 
Stamp Set - Blooming with Kindness
Paper - Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, Tangerine Tango & Very Vanilla Cardstock, Kraft Gift Boxes (pack of 4)
Ink - Tangerine Tango
Punches - 1 1/4" & 1 3/4" Circles
Other - Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Stampin' Sponge.

All product above available through me from Stampin' Up!® or host your own Stampin' Up!® event and earn some of your wishlist for FREE.

No comments: