Tuesday, November 27, 2012


Pin It

Turn an Owl into a reindeer.


Originally from Kristine McNickle's website I found these cute reindeer on Pinterest.

The reindeer is made using the owl punch shape with the feet cut off and the eyes are also punched with the owl punch.  Add the Little Leaves Sizzlit die and the 1/2" circle punch and you have a reindeer.  The 1 3/4" scallop circle is punches from Silver Shimmer Paper and the Reindeer's bright red nose from red shimmer paper.

I tried some other lollies in the 2.5x20cm cellophane bags but found the ones that fitted the best were Jaffas.





I had those spare bags of lollies in my office and both my boys had their eyes on them.  To save my boys from the lollies or was it the lollies from the boys I popped the Spearmint Imperials into a decorated Kraft Gift box.

I used: - 

Reindeer
Cardstock - Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White & Crumb Cake Cardstock, Silver and Red Shimmer Paper 
Ink - Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Punches - 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 1/2" Circle, Owl Builder Punch, 
Other - Big Shot and Little Leaves Sizzlit Die, Stampin' Sponge, 2.5x20cm Cellophane Bags

Kraft Gift Box
Stamp Set - Delightful Decorations
Paper - Kraft Gift Box, Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla & Gumball Green Cardstock.
Ink - Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - 2.5" Circle, Ornament
Other - Stampin' Sponge, Basic Pearl Jewels.

All product above available through me from Stampin' Up!® or host your own Stampin' Up!® event and earn some of your wishlist for FREE.

 

No comments: