Monday, December 24, 2012


Pin It

Merry Christmas to All



Sending Merry Christmas wishes and a big Thank you to my downline - the Keryn's Krew team, my customers, those fantastic workshop hostesses that invite me into their homes, to those who pop over here to my blog, who are members of my mailing list and catch up on what I've been up to on facebook or twitter.

Without you all and the fantastic company that is Stampin' Up!® my work life wouldn't be nearly as fun and creative as it is.



These gift card holders were the very last Christmas inspired project that I put together yesterday.  Thank you so much Dawn for sharing your instructions on You Tube.  Today has been spent with the cleaning that must happen before my extended family arrive tomorrow morning.  

Tomorrow (Christmas Day) and Boxing Day will be spent by me with my family and Dave's family.  I will be resuming my normal posting schedule on the 27th.


No comments: