Tuesday, January 15, 2013


Pin It

Bottle Caps



I had a great day yesterday crafting with my good friend Gillian and some new goodies coming out in the Seasonal Catalogue on the 1st February.  I wasn't sure about bottle caps on cards when I first received them but they work so well with their matching stamp set Collage Curios that I'm quite pleased with the card I came up with.

I used: - 
Stamp sets - Collage Curios (Available 1st February 2013), Petite Pairs
Paper - Whisper White and Island Indigo Cardstock
Ink - Island Indigo and Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pads
Punches - Large Oval, Scallop Oval, 1/2", 3/4" & 1" Circles
Other - Sycamore Street Ribbon & Embellishment Pack (Sale A Bration), Stampin' Sponges, Pop tops (Available 1st February 2013).

Current Stampin' Up!® Catalogues 
(have a browse and then contact me to place your order)
 

No comments: