Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday - Merry Minis



This time my card uses the Merry Minis stamp set and the Merry Minis punch pack once last time before the end of the Holiday Catalogue on the 31st January.  Make sure you've got everything you need before it ends.

I've used traditional Christmas images, a star, tree and bauble but not traditional Christmas colours - riding hood red, baja breeze & so saffron.  Hopefully this will give you a wide scope for joining in with my challenge this week.

Join with Me: - 

 - create a Christmas card inspired by mine, the colours, the stamps, or the layout etc.

 - leave a link to a photo of your card in a comment on this post by 11:59pm Tuesday 29th January

 - then you'll be in the draw for a $10 gift voucher* to spend on Stampin' Up!® products with me. 

If you are unable to leave a link EMail me a photo of your card and I will upload it for you.

* gift voucher is only able to be sent to a New Zealand address.  




Earn FREE Product during Sale A Bration

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Sent to me by EMail by Gillian Mills - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/edit/a.10200295260688893.2195995.1375020408/