Tuesday, February 19, 2013


Pin It

Bloomin' Marvellous Candy Wrapper

It's really easy to reach for a sheet of Designer Series Paper and why not for a quick and easy splash of colour. 

But sometimes you need a background in colours that you don't have available in your dsp stash, or cardstock is going to be much sturdier for the project you have in mind.



When one of last week's workshop hostesses asked for a Candy Wrapper die project at her workshop, so she could learn how to use the one she had, I created my own background on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock before I ran it through the Big Shot. 

Add your own choice of decorations and you're done.

Within the boundaries of my experience, products that I have on hand & time my workshop hostesses are given almost free reign in the choice of the two projects that we will demonstrate/make at their workshop.   

Keep an eye on my available workshop dates. There are still are few on offer before the end of Sale A Bration on the 22nd March. 

No comments: