Friday, February 01, 2013


Pin It

The New Seasonal Catalogue is here!!!



From the 1st February (today) until the 30th June we have a new catalogue full of crafting yumminess to drool over and yes of course purchase from.

Seasonal Catalogue - here is the link to visit the catalogue online.  If you prefer a paper copy send me an EMail with your postal address and I'll get one in the mail to you.  New Zealand addresses only please!



This is one of my first projects with new goodness from the Seasonal Catalogue.  I've used the Secret Garden stamp set and matching framelits bundle (131100 Wood Mount, 131099 Clear Mount) along with one of the paper patterns from the Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312).



As the launch of the new catalogue hits on the same day as I would usually be posting a tips & tricks post for you I have a tip for using one of the new products from the Seasonal Catalogue.

The Borders Scoring Plate (126192) for the Simply Scored tool is different from the Metric and the Diagonal Plates as it has a transparent top plate so you can see where to guide your stylus.  When I tried mine out for the first time the transparent top plate was slipping.  What I hadn't realised was that both sides of the plate were covered in a protective film.  Once that was removed it was so much more stable.


Earn free product as a demonstrator, hostess & customer.

No comments: