Thursday, March 21, 2013


Pin It

Autumn Colours & only two left of Sale A Bration


The temperature has finally started to move from Summer to Autumn and without thinking I've moved to warmer autumny tones in my cardmaking.


It was after making this card that I realised I'd used three products that I'd received as some sort of gift from Stampin' Up!®.

The Create A Cupcake stamp set was given to us at Regional Training in 2011.

The woodgrain background stamp I received for a sales goal.

Because I've achieved Manager status I received the Natural 7/16" Trim ribbon as part of a bundle from the latest Seasonal Catalogue.

It's fabulous to work with a company who recognises it's demonstrators as well as Stampin' Up!® does.  If you were thinking of joining there's only two days left to do it and gain the extra Sale A Bration benefits.
 
 





No comments: