Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Pin It

Christmas Card Wednesday

 

This card today is for those of you that want to start on your Christmas Cards but don't have any Christmas themed stamp sets as yet.  No problem, sometimes it's just the colours that point to a special occasion.  For my card this week I've used Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green and the small flower stamp from 'Betsy's Blossoms' Stamp Set.  Most of us have a greeting stamp set and I've used the Merry Christmas stamp from 'Teeny Tiny Sentiments' stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.

You probably can't see in the photo but I've added some dazzling diamonds to the flower centres with the 2 Way Glue Pen to add a bit of Christmas sprarkle.

Join with Me: - 

 - create a Christmas project inspired by mine, the colours, the stamps, or the layout etc.

 - leave a link to a photo of your card in a comment on this post by 11:59pm Tuesday 19th March.

 - then you'll be in the draw for a $10 gift voucher* to spend on Stampin' Up!® products with me. 

If you are unable to leave a link EMail me a photo of your card and I will upload it for you.

* gift voucher is only able to be sent to a New Zealand address.  


Earn FREE Product during Sale A Bration


No comments: