Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Pin It

Next $3 Cardmaking Day - Mother's Day


The photo above shows the four card that are available for you to choose from at my next $3 Cardmaking Day on the 31st March.  Scheduling difficulties required it to be held on Easter Sunday so I hope that makes it easier for you to join me rather than harder.

Come anytime between 10am and 4pm and make as many Mother's Day  cards as you need.  I will have other greetings available if you don't have a need for Mother's Day cards. You choose how many you make of each design.


Cost $3.00 per card - including an envelope.



Venue - Tawa, Wellington


Please bring your own adhesive, everything else will be provided to make the cards.



Children 8 years and over welcome with adult supervision.



Please let me know you're coming so I can have a reasonable idea of how many card kits to prepare.

No comments: