Monday, April 29, 2013


Pin It

Classes/Events Coming Up

It works well being a Work At Home Mum during the school holidays as you don't have to arrange leave, you can still work, however, it does mean that I have my boys home and I want to spend time with them so responses to your queries may not be as quick as you're used to over the next week.  Please still leave me messages if I'm not here and I'll respond within the same day.
 
Here are the classes/events I have available for the next four weeks.
 

Craft At Keryn's - 1st May - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time. 
 
$3 Cardmaking Day Birthday Themed - 5th May - Join me and make up as many Birthday Themed card kits as you need. $3 per kit including an envelope.  BYO adhesive.

 Stamp Club - 9th & 12th May - learn two new techniques each month, shorten your wishlist and collect the hostess benefits once over your ten month commitment.





 
Craft At Keryn's - 17th May - Join me for a fun craft session. Bring your current projects and use my stamp sets, ink pads and tools.  New ones being added all the time. 



Remember if those dates don't suit you can arrange a workshop or other event with your guests at your place or mine.  Check out my available dates. 

Don't forget that any order placed before the 30th May that reaches $500 earns the hostess/customer an extra $75 worth of product on top of the already generous hostess benefits.  

Click on the links above to book your place or to get more information.  Places are limited for most events.





No comments: